Be one of our amazing authors…
I’m Sharyn Collins and I’m the editor and creator of the Neurolanguage Collective magazine.
The magazine features articles and contributions from the Neurolanguage Coaching® Network worldwide.
Your contributions to the magazine are so important, we want to share your successes, your stories, your celebrations and really shout loud about all of the amazing things that are happening in the Neurolanguage world.
So to help us do just that, I’m inviting the whole coach network to send in articles, ideas, success stories.
Use the form below to send in your ideas and contributions or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that images will need to be sent via my email address.
Thank you to everyone who has contributed and thank you to those of you who will be part of the magazine in the editions to come.
Guidelines for articles
Here are some guidelines to help you write something for the magazine:
1. Articles can be shorter but please try to keep the word count to around 1000 words. If you go over, it’s fine but not too much.
2. Write your article in Word or Google Docs with font “Times New Roman” font size 12.
3. Give your article a title and say that it is written by you.
4. Subtitles are useful for clarity but it’s up to you.
5. Include some pictures or photos if you can and give a small explanation under each one.
6. Please include a short bio and a photo of yourself and your email address and please say if you want your email address to be made public.
7. Don’t be nervous if this is the first time you have written an article, I will help you all the way through.
This is a your magazine, please help to make it great,